Tuesday 10 March 2009

love of my life.

i love him.
with all of my heart.
i just have a hard time showing
it sometimes.
and it breaks my heart
when i hurt him.
or think i have hurt him.
and now
with all of my pain
i am such an awful person to
be around.
and for that, i am deeply sorry
i dont want to act this way.
but unfortunately,
it can be a symptom.
but, the good news is,
i get to spend the rest of my life
with this wonderful man who
loves me more than i ever deserve!
God has truly blessed me with a
wonderful fiance that i love
and i thank Him every day for
the wonderful gift!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Lacey, You give me love so abundant that I do not deserve. You do not hurt me. I'm so blessed that God has given you to me. I'm going to delight in spending the rest of my life with you.

    ReplyDelete