Monday 9 March 2009

doctors.

i have my appointment with my neurosurgeon today.
all the neurosurgeons in Baton Rouge
are meeting this morning around 8 to discuss my case
and decide which procedure will be best for them to do.
but, they don't know that all of that is irrelevant now.
hopefully they will realize that they have no idea
what they are doing and they will just
refer me to boston anyway.
i mean, the guy i am going to is chief
of neurosurgery in one of the top 5 hospitals in
THE WORLD!!!! and the doctors here....
said that they dont even know if the
procedures work, and, they have only operated
on like 2-5 people that have this.
i would MUCH rather go to the 2 doctors
who have spent the last 20 years on moyamoya.
and have operated on 145 patients....
wouldn't you?


Hebrews, go read it and find out about the God that I serve! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment