Sunday 12 September 2010

Blue Bayou with the Family! :)

Well yesterday was the ExxonMobil family picnic at Blue Bayou.
Jonathan and I only ended up riding one big water slide, only because
my great niece Ava begged us to go with her! :) but the day was great!
We played bingo, but the announcer was calling the numbers wayyy to fast!
we played 20 games of bingo in 45 minutes! WOAH!
My great nephew sang karaoke, he is a great singer for being only 10 yrs. old.
everyone loved him! :)
I didn't ride any of the rides at Dixie Landin' due to my very sensitive motion sickness.
I knew that would be nothing but disastrous.
there were sooo many people there this year, definitely more than last year.
but still not as many people who are there during the Blue Bayou regular season.
Well, off to church. Praying for a short day today! :)

Have a blessed day!

Lacey Silva.

No comments:

Post a Comment